Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year Soon!

Hello to the very few yet very special people that peruse this blog. I have a good feeling about 2007. This hat upon my head has special powers. I've been instructed not to reveal all of its secrets but I'm gonna let a few loose.

If you visualize the color blue (any blue), wink your right eye once while looking at yourself in a mirror, and then jump off of a curb with a little hop when crossing the street at least once each day your life will be filled with joy and hopefully some really good salty food. The above things don't have to occur simultaneously.

Good luck and happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:48 AM

    You're incredible. Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:57 PM

    Jeremy says "she's totally lost it." I agree with duane.

    ReplyDelete