Friday, January 11, 2008

Wales...

Want to see more of my trip? Go here. Click on "View as Slideshow" in upper right hand corner for a better look.

Yes, I had a wonderful time and great New Years in Wales! I went on many hikes around the country side and had fun exploring castles with Marmite as my tour guide. I ate Welsh cakes, pasties and plenty of bread, cheese and curry. I drank beer and cider in pubs and even indulged in real fish and chips. I learned how to pronounce "services" and "slow" in Welsh. No, I never had need to use these words but they were the most common on road signs and thus easy to learn. Best of all I survived the crazy roads and crazy drivers. I developed a strong liking for hedge rows but missed the California sun.

Sorry Wizard, I did not find Kathryn Zeta Jone's sister.

1 comment:

  1. Darn it all! At least you tried. I'm thrilled you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete