Monday, March 03, 2008

human nest...

So EvaEverAfter and I were brainstorming super duper unconventional things we'd like to have some day. I decided I wanted a human nest and this is what I found when I googled it. These hanging beds have a fitted memory foam mattress, and depending on their size can hold up to 6 people. Get more info and pictures here. If anyone would like to buy me one, please do so.

EvaEverAfter came up with wanting a bedroom that was all bed. I immediately conjured up images of jumping on the bed. It would be more a gymnasium than bedroom to me.

3 comments:

  1. Did you build that in your room already? Looks like fun. Hey, do you think you should be telling the internet about my private bedroom thoughts? I feel exposed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:28 PM

    ah, I want that.
    ~forrest~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was pointed out by a certain someone that this bed might not be the best option for those who need to get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. I'll take it anyways!

    ReplyDelete