Thursday, November 19, 2009

And Then There Was Lilly...




















My brothers girlfriend, Eve, repeatedly asked me why I decided to finally visit my brother in Thailand. To which I would reply, "to meet Lilly of course." A highlight of my trip to Thailand other than seeing my brother was getting to meet Lilly for the first time. Lilly is Eve's daughter and the adorable girl that my brother is helping to raise. She is only 15 months old but is quite developed as far as her size and getting around capabilities. Due to her size Jeremy has dubbed her Lilly "Kong."

Her biggest trick is raising her hands high above her head when you ask, "where is Lilly?" This is followed by smiling for the camera, stacking blocks and doing a really cute dance. Oh, and she can say and wave bye bye. I had a great time hanging out with Lilly during my two weeks there and hope some day she will be able to come and visit me.



No comments:

Post a Comment