Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Brother Lives in Thailand and Now I Know Why...

Now that I have FINALLY visited Jeremy in Thailand I can say that I kind of understand why he chooses to live there. And there are many good reasons that he does. I will name just a few.

First of all is that while his US family misses him very much he now has a family in Thailand.











While he left many friends behind he has made many new friends in Thailand, including Matt and David pictured here.











And have I mentioned Lilly?



















Jeremy likes Thailand because there he can drink fancy teas and has ample time to play scrabble.






He is also able to be crafty and not be judged by Martha Stuart. Who knew that crafts could make him so happy?

And when he's in Thailand he can host visitors like me. He gets two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment