Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Lovely Spring Visit...

A lovely spring equinox day in many ways.

First, the weather couldn't be much better. While at the dunes/beach this morning it was so pleasant I was in short sleeves. The ocean was brilliantly calm and I felt so thankful to live and work in such a beautiful environment.

Even better than the sunny beach was getting to see my friend Fireman and meet his wife and son. Fireman and I went to HSU together and haven't seen each other in 8 years. It didn't seem like much had changed, except Arcata, according to Fireman. Mini Fireman had just turned one and enjoyed his first experience at the Arcata Plaza. And Kelly... well, she suggested getting coffee at 2pm in the afternoon and I knew right away that I was gonna like her. And I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment