Thursday, June 14, 2007

Eight Things About Me: A Meme

Sarah tagged me

The rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

OK, so here we go with eight things:

1. I'm addicted to weeding.
2. I don't have TV but I somehow was introduced to Grey's Anatomy and found I was unable to stop myself from watching every episode online. That was a tough one to admit.
3. My right armpit sweats more than my left.
4. I was seriously considering becoming a pastry chef but decided I didn't like the work hours.
5. You can't tell it by my blog but I love turtles.
6. I quit volleyball in high school because I didn't want to wear the butt-huggers.
7. I quit tennis my senior year cause I didn't want to wear a tennis skirt.
8. I now like to run because there is no fear of being forced to wear butt-huggers or skirts.

I don't like being tagged and thus the tag ends here.
Fuego was tagged too!

2 comments:

  1. You would have really hated my sport of choice. We had butt-huggers and skirts. Ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete