Monday, November 06, 2006

JORDANDO!


Yep, my favorite little dude in the world. Besides the fact that he's incredibly adorable and gives the best hugs, I believe my Mom loves Jordando simply for the fact that my relationship with him gives her hope that one day she may be a Grandma. Tis true my track record of wanting children has not been the best. I believe I made the announcement when I was 25 that the chances of me producing a little being went from 100% NO WAY all the way down to 97% NO WAY. This was a big worry to me at the time, but thank goodness only lasted a short few months. I was able to regain control and keep the clock from ticking. Ask any of my close friends now and they'll probably tell you that I'm all talk these days and I'd probably have to agree. The ticking is slowly getting louder and I'm slowly beginning to acknowledge it, while still half trying to convince myself otherwise. Then again all this baby lovey dovey talk could be due simply to the fact that having one right now could serve as a good excuse as to not complete my thesis :)

Spell check wanted to replace "Jordando" with "coordinate"
In the words of Fuego, "Enough said."


No comments:

Post a Comment