Tuesday, November 07, 2006

this 'ol guitar










Emily Fact: I quit band in 10th grade because I didn't want to wear the marching band uniform.

I then turned to the guitar, where I could wear anything or nothing while playing. This instrument has served me well. (Thank you Grandma for buying me my first and only guitar)
I've spent most of my guitar playing years as a closet player, but have been cracking the door open a bit more lately. I owe much of this phenomenon to my dear, dear friend TSky, the only one whose ever gotten me to play with her and for her . These days I'm working on a song currently titled "Creeps Need Not Reply."

I love the challenge of coming up with a thematic song. Got any ideas, suggestions? Let me know. I've got a half written pickle song if anyone needs one.

1 comment: