Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Parents, friends and babies oh my!

A full week... It all started with two nights of couchsurfing followed by a trip to Chico to see the parents for TG. My friends Garnabus, Fuego, and their daughter EMj came for the day from Cow town. We spent the day hiking in upper bidwell park and returned to a wonderful feast prepared by my amazing parents.

The week also entailed getting to meet Twatter's baby boy, Pumpkin. Of course being the cool, psuedo hippie auntie-em that I am, I took Twatter and the pumpkin to the park too! Can't ever get enough of those beautiful oaks and sycamores.

I returned to my dwelling behind the redwood curtain to new friends, including Marmite. Marmite is responsible for the amazing seafood soup shown. Halibut, clams, shrimp with a yummy tomato sauce with veggies. To die for... really!

More photos of the week can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment