Tuesday, October 10, 2006

hugs and kisses

Today I was enlightened to the fact that I've been misusing my hugs and kisses. My entire life I've believed that X=Hug and O=kiss. You can only imagine the shock I've been exposed to realizing I've had it backwards all along. I instantly felt like a cyber hor sending plentiful kisses to countless friends, when I really thought I was sending platonic hugs. In disbelief of this news I asked my roomies and my friend Zed who all agreed with the correct use of X's and O's. This led me to looking it up online to yet find more proof of how wrong I've been.

So, to anyone I've ever sent a seemingling innapropriate cyber kiss, please forgive me. I did not know. Just think of the O's as being a friendly little peck on the cheek. And please forgive me in advance if I have a hard time breaking this habit, afterall, I've been doing this for nearly 20 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment