Monday, October 23, 2006

Tonight was Jordando's 2nd B-day celebration. Ask him what color is this? The answer will either be "green" (for every color) or his new favorite word, "yep." I prefer yep. I think I might try to incorporate the word into my vocabulary more often. Yep just seems to be a little bit more fun than yes.

Other happenings... Went to see Josh Ritter and Jamie Cullum perform last night on campus. Josh was his great happy self. I must admit I had a bad attitude concerning Jamie prior to the show. Jamie Cullum is a young British bloke that sounds very similar to Harry Connick Jr. He came out on stage all punked out, jeans sagging just a bit, hair hanging over the eyes, kicking his piano bench down purely for dramatic purposes. I was not impressed, but as the show went on I couldn't help but be swept off my feet. He may have a bit of an ego but he is super talented in many ways. His voice gets inside you and touches you whether you want it to or not. I guess that's why music is just so awesome. YEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment